This is an archive of news from the past. The latest news
item is always posted on home page.
Version 0.9.2 BETA Released
The Bambi Editor development team is pleased to announce
version 0.9.2! This release was bit unplanned so it came sooner than anticipated!
While configuring Bambi for a first commercial deployment,
we identified and addressed practical shortcomings. Before we knew it we had
another release. The development team has been busy in the past year with other
(related) projects, but major improvements to Bambi Editor are still in serious plans
as is the long awaited version 1.0! Enjoy :)
- Introduction of Home toolbar button which allows to switch between
Home view vs. Current (Cam or Image) view.
- Improvements to authentication dialog (positioning, field indexing).
- Web Start optimizations and bug fixes!
Enjoy Bambi-Editor !
Bambi Editor team is happy to announce the release of version 0.9.1.
Here are the highlights:
- Integrated lastest OpenIMAJ snapshot
- Recompiled OpenIMAJ/core-image to address OP-60 which caused discoloration
when red-adjusting in camera mode
- Removed pointless startup warning when authentication plugin was not
Initial Release is OUT !
Bambi-Editor developement team is pleased to open source
and bring you initial 0.9.0 (BETA) release! While this is our
initial release, the code and efforts have been in progress
for over three years - we just now felt the software is
complete enough to see the day light of the open source
movement. This release features image filters, web cam
support, image upload support, and much more. Check it out